As specialists in Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO for short) Visual Marketing Australia includes this service with all websites we create. To not include this service would be like opening a new store then just waiting on customers to somehow find you amongst the hundreds of similar businesses. Whether you are a new or existing business SEO must become part of your marketing budget if you are to survive in today’s highly competitive market.
Why is Search Engine Optimisation important?
- In any part of the world where there is Internet service, it tops the list in purchase processing because of the convenience that it can provide
- Yellow Pages is on the decline with some advertising down by 90%
- Almost 100% of the whole world’s Internet searches are sourced through the three top search engines ( Google, Yahoo and Bing, with Google being the number one).
- In Australia alone, 93% of searchers use Google
- The majority of people do not care to go beyond the first page of the search results
- By using effective keywords and key phrases to land your site into the first search results, SEO is a major part in the success of your website being visible to searchers
What are the Benefits of SEO?
- Targeted Traffic
- Increased Visibility and Popularity
- Increased Brand Awareness & Credibility
- Long-Term Positioning
- Cost-Effective/ Better ROI (return on Investment) than other advertising
- Increased Sales
- If You Don’t – Your Competitors Will
- The Results are Measurable